Wednesday, July 20, 2005

o ήχος του καλοκαιριού


SONG TO THE SIREN (T.Buckley)
This Mortal Coil/elizabeth frazer , voice



On the floating, shapeless oceans
I did all my best to smile
’til your singing eyes and fingers
drew me loving into your eyes
And you sang , "Sail to me ,Sail to me ,Let me enfold you..
Here I am, Here I am ,Waiting to hold you"
Did I dream you dreamed about me?
Were you here when I was full sail?
Now my foolish boat is leaning
Broken lovelost on your rocks
For you sang, " touch me not, touch me not, come back tomorrow..
O my heart, o my heart shies from the sorrow "
I am as puzzled as a newborn child
I am as riddled as the tide
Should I stand amid the breakers?
or shall I lie with death my bride?
Hear me sing, " swim to me, swim to me, let me enfold you..
Here I am, here I am, waiting to hold you "
Photo concept (siren1) : Dustin Morrow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home